Thank you for booking one of our development courses in the psychic sciences. Please find below the Terms and Conditions that each one of our students is required to follow.
1. Your booking has secured you an allocated place on one of our courses. If you subsequently decide to change your mind about this booking, refunds are not permissible as places on these courses are very limited.
2. Once you have booked your course, we will send you the course pre-requisites a week before your course. This will include the Zoom link. You are required to test this link in advance of the course to ensure that it works. This will give us plenty of time to send you a new link in good time of the course starting. Follow the instructions provided with your Zoom link.
3. Due to security requirements, you will be required, in advance of the course, to create an account with Zoom. There are free or paid accounts to choose from. Both are suitable.
4. You are responsible for suitable and continued internet connection throughout the duration of the course.
5. You are required to log in to the Zoom meeting at least 5 minutes before the start of the course. Courses start promptly at the time advertised. Tutors are not responsible for enabling students to catch up if they join the course late. Also, students are required to remain for the duration of the course. Early leavers will be assumed not to have completed the course and will not have the opportunity to catch up on the course at a later date, unless payment has been received for a new booking.
6. If courses need to be postponed (for example, if there are insufficient numbers), then a new date will be arranged and you will be informed. No refunds will be provided. If the new date is inconvenient, FPC will offer a voucher which is redeemable against the same tutor, or any other course, and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
7. Paypal will issue you with an invoice for your course purchase.
8. If courses cease to be offered, students will be provided with a voucher to the value of this course to spend on another course.
9. Students are required to bring to the course the appropriate resources that are stipulated in the course joining details.
10. Students are required to complete pre-course questionnaires should this be required by the tutor. This information is to enable the tutor to tailor the course to their students’ needs.
11. We must advise you that our courses are professional courses and students are expected to behave in a manner suitable for such events. If either the tutor or the moderator assess that a student’s behaviour is inappropriate, then the student will be removed from the course. In such an event, no refunds or credit are permitted. This will also dictate that future courses are no longer offered to this student.
12. Students are requested to complete a feedback form on completion of the course to contribute towards our quality assurance process. Feedback can be anonymous if preferred..
Fox Pioneer Centre - 5 October 2020 V4